Here are some ideas that might get you writing in your journal…
Who am I?
- How old are you?
- How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
- What is the color of your hair and eyes?
- Are you a good student? How do you know?
- What are you especially good at…Reading, Writing, Math, Music, Drawing, Sports…something else?
- What sports do you like to watch or play?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- What are your favorite animals or pets?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? Describe them.
- What is your place in the sibling birth order?
- What names or nick names do you go by?
- What kind of things do you like to do with your mother, your father, your grandparents?
- The most exciting thing you ever did…
- The most scary thing you ever did…
- If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
- Is there something that you did that you never thought you could do?
- What’s the dumbest thing you ever did?
- Or, that your friend did even after you told him not to?
- What are some of the things you are grateful for?
- Do you have a friend or family member who is far away? What do you miss about him or her?
- Have you ever had a friend and now he or she isn’t anymore? What happened?